One day, 8 hours, is SEK 3,900+VAT (≈€380+VAT). You will also need a studio technician, see below.
Stay for a few days
If you book several days in a row, there are two important benefits:
1. You can stay for free in the guest apartment.
2. You can work around the clock instead of 8 hours a day.
Having a skilled technician on board is mandatory for booking the studio. Choose between bringing your own professional technician or hire one through us. Please get in contact and tell us your wishes well in advance. Costs for a studio technician is an additional SEK 400/hour (≈€40).
The 1‑day rate includes:
— full access to the entire studio; live room, control room, mics, instruments, amplifier, drum kit, etc. If you want to track to tape you can borrow 2″ tapes free of charge. (After digitization the tapes are erased and re-used)
— free parking
— free access to kitchen and bathroom
— free wi-fi.
When booking several days in a row:
You get the same as above plus a few additional benefits:
— free overnight stay in the guest apartment (6 beds) adjacent to the studio
— free parking
— free access to:
— kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher etc.
— bathroom with bathtub
— washing machine, iron — free wi-fi — TV
— cinema with 3x5 m screen + stereo
— garden and patio with outdoors grill
• If you run a business or a company in the EU outside of Sweden you can register with us and pay by invoice. If you have a VAT-number and operate from a EU-country you pay VAT in your own country and will not be charged for VAT by us.
• Private customers pay before the time of recording using digital services or cash.
We do our very best to keep the studio tidy and clean.
After each customer we carefully clean the studio, the bedrooms and the kitchen. Hard surfaces are disinfected. Textiles are taken out for airing. Door knobs and such is cleaned and disinfected. In the bathroom you will find liquid soap, paper towels and hand disinfectant. Let’s help each other keep the studio clean.
A couple of rules:
• No pets allowed.
• No smoking indoors.
• No drinks or food outside of the kitchen area.
• Please bring your own bed linen + towels.
• Bring your own food and drink. There is also a convenient store a few minutes from the studio.
Still confused but at a higher level?
Get in touch!
Please use the form or send an e‑mail to: email@example.com